When you've got a decent sized team in Trello, it can be pretty annoying to add all of your favorite power-ups to a new board.
For every single power-up you want to add to your board, you need to:
- Open the power-up menu
- Click the "Add Power-Ups" button
- Search for the power-ups your team uses
- Click "Add" for the power-up, then click "Add" again to confirm...
If you've got Trello Premium though, there's a workaround!
- Create a board to use as a template, with all of your power-ups added.
- The next time you need a board, use the template.
- All of your favorite power-ups will be available on the new board