If you're a big fan of adding GIFs to your Trello cards, you might already know Trello supports adding GIFs to the cover of your cards:
(As this is a screenshot, the GIF doesn't move, but hopefully you get the idea)
But what if you wanted to add a GIF to the description of your Trello card, and not as a cover?
Here's how you add GIFs to your Trello card description:
- Drag the GIF into your card, so it gets uploaded as an attachment (doing this will also automatically add the GIF as a "cover" of the card). You can remove this, if you like.
- Right click on the GIF, to get its URL.
- In your Trello description, you can use markdown to embed your image using this format:
![some text to describe the image](PASTE_URL_TO_IMAGE_HERE).
If you've done it correctly, it should look like this:
- Embedding the GIF in your description:
- The GIF once you hit save: